This event has been organized in response to the many folks that I that say to me, “I would love to buy this piece of Art, but I don’t have any room on my walls for another piece of Art! OK, so now is your time to sell some of those pieces that you no longer are as in love with as you once were.
Submit your old artworks so that someone else can love them! Submissions are open to all individuals who would like to try to sell their original Artworks at a very reasonable price.
All works will be juried by the Director, Steve Liggett, who is looking for wonderful Art works in excellent condition that someone else will enjoy, but will be sold at a reasonable price set by the Collector. Space is limited, and available space will be taken into consideration about acceptance of work. The Gallery at Liggett Studio will pay the Collector 70% of the sales price. Only original artworks will be accepted (no giclées or reproductions) and the Collector must sign a certificate of authenticity to confirm the artwork's provenance.
Delivery and return of all artwork are at the expense of the Collector. All shipping will be through the UPS Store who will package and ship all works at the buyers’ expense.
The deadline for electronic submissions is April 1, 2024, 5pm.
Dates for the exhibition/sale are May 10 – 30, 2024.
• April 15, 5 pm • Juror notifies all Collectors via email of Acceptance or Rejection of the Digital Jurying Results.
• May 7, 1-3 pm - Delivery of Artwork Chosen.
• May 8-9 - Installation
• May 10, Second Friday – Special Patrons’ Preview from 4-5pm & General Exhibit Opening, 5-8pm Artworks go home with buyers.
• Gallery is open on Thursdays and Fridays 5-8 pm and Saturdays from 1-5 pm
• May 30, 5-8 pm First Friday • Collectors’ Attic • Closing
• May 31, 1-3 pm • Unsold work picked up.
Checks will be given to Collectors for sold work at this time. If the Collector is unable to pick up their work, they must make arrangements for the work to be picked up by someone else and notify Steve as to who has authorization to do so.